2020 BRAINS CHEMBOARDS REVIEW
The Number 1 review program for the
Chemist Licensure Examinations
Still NUMBER ONE with 177 topnotchers over 26 years.
CONSISTENTLY better results than national!
Now, get the program that consistently delivers success to more reviewees.
For that license that remains elusive to many.
The Premier Edition has consistently delivered higher passing rates than national, produced thousands of chemists with 177 topnotchers in the past 26 years. Ever improving and proactively adapting to changes in the Board exams, it features:
Not-so-recent graduate? A recent exam taker who missed the cut-off by a hair's breadth? Depending on your learning need, you may choose to add or take just any of these programs. Fees will be announced in June.
1. COACHING - not the regular coaching used in review programs in other professions. This is a discussion of timed exams using various levels of cognitive complexity. A further training on how to think through questions of increasing or nested difficulty.
2. BATTERY TESTING AND DISCUSSION
A battery of Board-type tests in the 5 exam areas with checking and scoring and a subsequent discussion of the answers.
3. BOARD SIMULATION
You can take our Simulated Board exams to assess your readiness before and after you self-study. These simulations have proven databases that predict passing the actual Board exam.
(with Board Simulation)
Sat, Sun, 1 Wkday
|7am - 12nn
||June 6 - 7
(7am - 5pm)
||12pm - 5pm
(7am - 5pm)
||8am - 4pm
(7am - 5pm)
|Diagnostic Board Simulations
|may be scheduled
||7 AM-5:30 PM
|| REGULAR FEE
|| P 15,900
|Board Simulation Only
(for non-BRAINS Reviewees)
||for former BRAINS Reviewees
**Save P1,000 if you pay in full on or before
May 15, 2020.
* Subject to change if actual Board exam schedule changes.
1. The most complete program developed by curriculum and subject content experts, proactively designed to suit the assessments by ASEAN Quality Standards (via ASEAN QRF).
2. The finest senior faculty from UP and the Ateneo, complimented by a younger generation of Board topnotchers chosen for teaching competence and subject expertise.
3. Scientifically designed testing that includes Board simulations accurately identifying your areas of weakness and highly predictive of your chance of passing.
4. "Design your own program" feature. If you decide on taking only a subject or more of the program, or any or all of the supplementary features, we can help, too.